Skip to main content

Where in the world are the window panels!?



I'm just about done remodeling my kitchen and I'm starting to put the finishing touches on the dining room and kitchen. I need to find some kind of seating and some window treatments. Why in the world is it so hard to find window panels? I have been to World Market, Target, Dillards, Pier 1 and I even went to the local fabric shop looking for a fabric that would work so I could make my own! Nothing. I can't find anything on line except plain neutral colored window panels and hardly any of them are grommets like what I want. Below is a fabric I found a while back in a pillow that I love. Can I just please find a window panel in a fabric like this with grommets on it? PLEASE! Jonathan Adler, please help me!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shelf decorating DIY: How to put together a great shelf display

Decorating shelves and mantles can be frustrating. Even the most outstanding and unique piece can get lost in a mismanaged display. We came up with these decorating tips that can help you to create a more visually stimulating display in your home. I hope this helps to make your home feel fresh and organized. Tip #1: Odd numbered grouping... When decorating a shelf or table, it’s usually best to create odd numbers of groupings. One, three, five, seven and so on. You can place one large piece alone or three pieces on a table or shelf. Tip #2: Escalating scale... Make sure the proportions are visually soothing to the eye by using escalating sizes. Create layers by incorporating a tall medium and short item in a group. Always put the tallest piece in the back of the display and let the height come down towards the viewer. Doing this creates a dynamic, interesting display. Tip #3: Make it you... It is important to put your personality into your home decorating. Use mementos of vacations,